0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
3. Which has more mass, a kilogram of feathers or a kilogram of iron?
4. The force required to maintain an object at a constant speed in free space is equal to ________________.
5.If you were in a space ship and fired a cannon ball into frictionless space, the amount of force needed to keep it going would be ________.
6. You would have the largest mass of gold if your chunk of gold weighed 1 N on the __________.
7. Suppose the force of friction on a sliding object is 10N. The force needed for it to maintain a constant velocity is _______________.
8. Compared to its weight on earth, a 10-kg object on the moon will weigh ________.
9. An apple weighs 1N. When held at rest above your head, the net force on the apple is _____________.