COURSE DESCRIPTION: The Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 2 is one of the subjects of the expanded K to 12 Education Program that guides and educates young people. The student demonstrates an understanding of the ways to respect oneself, others and God toward an orderly and happy home and school.
At the end of the quarter , the students will be able to:
- Understand and explain that God reveals Himself to us through the written Word.
- Show interest and listen attentively to the Bible readings.
- Identify the Three Divine Persons in One God, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Be an example to others by taking care of pets at home or cleaning their surrounding.
- Express their sincere gratitude to God for all things that He has given us.
UNIT I: I BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY
Lesson 1: God’s Love Letter to us
Lesson 2: We Read the Bible
Lesson 3: Unity of God and Trinity of Persons
Lesson 4: The Creator of All that Exist
Lesson 5: God’s Care for All His Creatures
III. CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION:
Written Work: 30%
Performance Tasks 50%
Quarterly Assessment 20%
MS. AIRA MAE V. OLIVA
ESP Teacher Parent’s Signature over Printed Name
Meeting does not exist: 88181026918.