COURSE DESCRIPTION: The Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 3 is one of the subjects of the expanded K to 12 Education Program that guides and educates young people. The student demonstrates the ability to value oneself, others, God and His creation as guidelines towards an orderly and happy school and community.
At the end of the quarter, the students will be able to:
- recognize Jesus’ invitation for all the celebration of the Holy Mass;
- appreciate celebration of the Holy Mass by participating actively in songs and prayers;
- tell how the celebration of the Holy Mass becomes an opportunity to pray for others;
- accept God’s Word and put it into practice; and
- thank Jesus for His word and ask His help to put it into practice.
Unit I:The Eucharist As A Dialogue With God
Lesson 1 – We Dine With Family And Friends
Lesson 2 – We Enjoy A Good Conversation At Meal
Lesson 3 – God Speaks To Us Through His Word
Lesson 4 – We Speak To God In Prayer
Lesson 5 – We Want To Put God’s Word Into Practice
III. CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION:
Written Work 30%
Performance Tasks 50%
Quarterly Assessment 20%
MS. AIRA MAE V. OLIVA _____________________________________
ESP Teacher Parent’s Signature over Printed Name
Meeting does not exist: 87465499673.