COURSE DESCRIPTION: The Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao 4 is one of the subjects of the expanded K to 12 Education Program that guides and educates young people. The student demonstrates the understanding of giving importance to an orderly and happy life that entail responsibility and prudence toward oneself, others, community, country and God.
At the end of the quarter, the students will be able to;
- Understand that God’s law/ Ten Commandments are rooted in love, strive to follow the laws of God and pray to God for guidance to obey His laws;
- Realize that to love and serve God is our first duty in life, love and serve God with all our heart and pray to God for the grace to obey Him always;
- Realize that God is all powerful Creator and Father of us all, use God’s name to bless other people and pray the “Lord’s Prayer” with much reverence and then pause for a while on the part of “Hallowed be Your Name”.
- Understand that Sunday is the Lord’s Day,keep the Lord’s day holy by doing good things and celebrating the Holy Eucharist with the family and thank God by celebrating the Holy Eucharist with the family; and
- Understand that God is almighty and powerful who directs our lives, manifest great faith and trust in God to glorify Him and pray with faith always.
Unit 1: Our Duties Toward God
Lesson 1: Necessity and Purpose of Rules in Human Life
Lesson 2: We worship God’s home
Lesson 3: We honor God’s Name
Lesson 4: We keep God’s Day Holy
Lesson 5: We glorify God’s with our Lives
III. CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION:
Written Work 30%
Performance Tasks 50%
Quarterly Assessment 20%
MS. AIRA MAE V. OLIVA ______________________________
ESP Teacher Parent’s or Guardian’s Signature/Date
Meeting does not exist: 88331724506.