I. COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course focuses on the appreciation of God’s gifts of life, family and creation. It narrates that God the Father created the world because He loves us. It aims to inspire a response of faith through appreciation of God’s gifts by seeing God in their everyday encounter with His creation. This course will deepen the understanding of the people on the Old Testament, rediscover the basics of Divine Revelation, and understand the word of God for a more enriching prayer life.
At the end of the lesson, the students are expected to:
- Understand that the Bible is 100% Divine and 100% Human.
- Appreciate God’s creation and become good stewards of God’s creation
- Thank God for revealing Himself to man through words and deeds.
UNIT I – The Law, Torah, or Pentateuch
- The Bible as 100% Divine and 100% Human
- Universal History
- History of the Chosen People: Abraham and Isaac
- History of the Chosen People: Jacob and His Children
- History of the Chosen People: Moses and the Constitution of the Israelite Nation
Written Works————————————————- 30%