I. COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course calls students to open both the mind and hearts to Jesus, and relate to Him as a Friend and Personal Savior. It challenges the students to deepen his/ her personal relationship with Jesus by becoming more free and more open to participate in the Church’s mission, which is the building of God’s Kingdom, an on-going mission of Christ in the world. This course will deepen their understanding of the books in the New Testament.
At the end of the lesson, the students are expected to:
- Understand the synoptic Gospels and deepen their messages.
- Accept the teachings of Jesus
- Thank God for the grace and miracles each day.
UNIT II – The Synoptic Gospels and The Acts of the Apostles
- The Synoptic Gospels
- The Birth and Childhood of Jesus
- The Wisdom of Jesus
- The Power of Jesus
- The Paschal Mystery of Christ
- The Acts of the Apostles
Written Works———————————————- 30%
Quarterly Assessment————————————– 20%