It will help the students to independently use their learning in making wise choices in selecting and utilizing health products and services as well as in providing correct health information.
Course Outline – Health 10
|This course demonstrates understanding of consumer health; national and global health trends, issues and concerns (); the development of a health plan and exploration of careers in health to achieve, sustain, and promote health and wellness.|
I. Objectives: At the end of the quarter the students may be able to:
- explain the importance of consumer laws to protect public health;
- identify national and international government agencies and private organizations that implement programs for consumer protection;
- participate in programs for consumer welfare and protection.
A. Consumer Health
- Guidelines and Criteria in the Selection and Evaluation of Health Information, Health Products, and Health Serving
- Health Service Providers
- Complementary and Alternative Healthcare Modalities
III. Criteria for Evaluation
A. Written Works- 20%
B. Performance Tasks- 60%
C. Quarterly Assessment- 20%
Meeting does not exist: 87856713180.