COURSE DESCRIPTION:Through the formal introduction of elements, the learner can identify the basic knowledge and skills in music and art, towards self-development, the celebration of Filipino cultural identity and diversity, and the expansion of one’s world vision.
At the end of the Quarter the learners will be able to :
- identifies the pitch name of each line and space of the Gclef staff
- B.identifies the pitch names of notes on the ledger lines and spaces below the G-clef staff (middle C and D).
- recognizes the meaning and use of G- Clef
- identifies the movement of the melody as:no movement,ascending stepwise,descending stepwise,ascending skip wise,descending skipwise.
- identifies the highest and lowest pitch in a given notation of a musical piece to determine its range
- sings with accurate pitch the simple intervals of a melody.
- performs his/her own created melody
C: Melodic Contour
III. CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION:
A.Written Work: 20%
B.Performance Tasks 60%
C.Quarterly Assessment 20%
MS. LILIBETH M. LACSON ________________________________
Subject Teacher Parent’s Signature over Printed Name