It provides the students activities that will develop their understanding of lifestyle and weight management to promote societal fitness.
Course Outline – Physical Education 10
|This course demonstrates understanding of societal fitness in promoting an active lifestyle.|
I. Objectives: At the end of the quarter the students may be able to:
- assess physical activity, exercise and eating habits;
- engage in moderate to vigorous physical activities for at least 60 minutes a day in and out of school;
- express a sense of purpose and belongingness by participating in physical activity-related community services and programs.
A. Attaining Lifetime Fitness through Active Recreation and Weight Management
- Fitness Tests Management for Sustainable Health
- Prevention of Lifestyle Diseases
- Dynamic Sports Participation: Individual, Dual, and Team Sports
III. Criteria for Evaluation
A. Written Works- 20%
B. Performance Tasks- 60%
C. Quarterly Assessment- 20%
Meeting does not exist: 89305322905.