It provides the students activities that will develop their understanding of lifestyles and weight management to promote community fitness.
Course Outline – Physical Education 9
|This course demonstrates understanding of community fitness in sustaining and promoting an active lifestyle.|
I. Objectives: At the end of the quarter the students may be able to:
- undertake physical activity and physical fitness assessments;
- perform appropriate first aid for injuries and emergency situations in physical activity and sports settings (e.g. cramps, sprain, heat exhaustion);
- involve oneself in community service through sports officiating and physical activity programs;
- officiate practice and competitive games.
A. Sustaining Healthy Lifestyle through Fitness and Proper Diet
- Physical Fitness: Concepts and Assessment
- Importance of Weight Management
- Fitness on the Go: Playing Volleyball and the Essence of Good Officiating
- Precautionary Measures for Sports-Injury Setting
- Community Involvement for an Active Lifestyle
III. Criteria for Evaluation
A. Written Works- 20%
B. Performance Tasks- 60%
C. Quarterly Assessment- 20%
Total – 100%
Meeting does not exist: 82991279740.